BEM-212 is a cost-effective 21.5″ LED broadcast monitor. It has color-calibrated screen with selectable color temperatures. A V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery is attachable on the back and an optional tilting stand is selectable on purchase.
The screen is calibrated to reproduce precise colors offering selectable color temperatures such as 3200K, 5600K, 6500K, 9300K.
Signal Analysis Features
SDI Waveform/Vectorscope, R/G/B or Gray only modes, and audio level meters are included. Three function buttons in front are user-assignable. Markers and safety area are displayed as user selected in the menu to check the sides and edges of taken pictures.
Lightweight and Thinner Volume
It is easy to carry and install the monitor anywhere due to the thin frame and light weight.
- 3G SDI Support
- Monitor Control/Update via RS-422
- Vector scope (SDI Only)
- Exposure Range Check(SDI Only)
- Menu Setting Copy via USB Flash Memory
- UMD Mode Display
- Zero/Under/Over Scan
- Pixel to Pixel
- R/G/B/Gray Only (SDI)
- Time Code Display (ATC_HD-SDI,DVITC_SD-SDI) (SDI Only)
- 2CH Audio Level Meter(HDMI)
- 3 Color TALLY Lamp
- R,G,B, and White Internal Patterns Display for Color Test (SDI Only)
- 10-bit Signal Processor
- Waveform (SDI Only)
- Focus Assistance(SDI Only)
- False Color (SDI Only)
- V-CHIP display (SDI Only)
- Various Markers(EBU, 4:3, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, etc)
- H/V Delay(SDI)
- R/G/B Only (HDMI)
- Closed Caption (CEA-608/708, SDI Only)
- De-embedded 8~16ch Audio Level Meter(SDI)
- Remote Control via GPI(RJ-45) Port
- Rack & VESA Mount (Option)
- Picture in Picture (SDI<->HDMI)