The SM-202 is the next generation of accessory shoe-mounts from Ikan. This upgraded model of the SM-201 sports a wider mounting surface with a padded grip-top to reduce unwanted accessory movement. The 1/4-20 mounting screw is tool-less, and can be fastened by turning the large thumb wheel, eliminating the need to spin your accessories around in dangerous circles while attaching them. The mount locks in place with a convenient thumb screw. Finally, you can mount the SM-202 in a variety of ways: the cold shoe mount, the 1/4-20 recess in the cold shoe mount, or the 3/8-16 recess revealed when the shoe mount is unscrewed. There is also a 3/8-16 to 1/4-20 step down where the shoe mount attaches, if you need to cannibalize it temporarily for other gear.
Easy-Grip Heavy Duty 1/4-20 Shoe MountWith Tool-less Mounting Screw and Padded Mounting Plate
- Wide Accessory Mounting Surface with a Padded Anti-Slip Surface
- Tool-less Mounting with Rotating Thumb Wheel
- Accepts any Accessory with a 1/4-20 Mount
- Adaptable for Cold Shoe Mounts and Both 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 Screws
- Can Support Up To 4.5 lb. Horizontally, Over 7 lb. Vertically
- Includes 3/8-16 to 1/4-20 Step-Down Adapter (Pre-Installed)