The 150 x 170mm Red-Diamond Soft Graduated ND Kit from Haida is designed to darken select portions of your image without affecting image sharpness or color reproduction. It features a soft edge in its center, slowly fading from completely clear to partially darkened as we move towards the top. This allows the filter to keep bright skies under control without creating a line in the image. The Kit includes 3 filters – 0.6 (2 Stop),0.9 (3-Stops),1.2 (4-Stops)
The NanoPro MC is made of optical glass and features a 2mm thickness compatible with a wide range of holders. Both sides of the filter are treated with several layers of coating, resulting in minimized reflections and increased resistance to scratches. The multi-coated construction also makes it easier to clean water and other debris from the glass surface, suiting it for use in the outdoors.
- This Red Diamond SOFT graduated ND filter is a 150x170mm gray gradient filter that can be used in the HAIDA 150 Series filter holders or in similar 150x150mm filter holders from Lee, Nisi, Cokin, Hitech
- Made from optical glass, with a Nanopro coating and hardened through a specific production process makes this filter the most durable in the entire Haida filter range. The wafer-thin nano pro coating protects the filter against scratches, water, oil and fingerprints. The filter is also easy to clean because of the coating.
- The Red Diamond is very resistant to shocks and glass breakage.
- An R5 rounding of the filter angles ensures excellent handling when placing in a filter holder.
- The filter has no detrimental color cast (Color Cast) and belongs to the elite of the graduated ND filters.
- This Graduated ND filter is ideal for use in landscape photography.
- The Red Diamond series is the choice of the professional photographer or of the photographer who strives for optimum quality and durability in his choice of materials