This Haida Magnetic NanoPro MC ND 1.8, 3.0, and 4.5 Filter Kit is designed for use with a separately available Haida M15 Filter Holder. It contains three filters that can be used individually to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth-of-field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
These three solid neutral density filters reduce the amount of light entering a lens by 6, 10, and 15 stops, respectively. Each filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflection coatings, which also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help keep it clean for a longer period of time. The Nano coating associated with the Haida NanoPro MC neutral density filters provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when the surface comes into contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
Mounted within a nonthreaded aluminum alloy ring, each Haida Magnetic NanoPro MC ND Filter is made specifically to fit between a separately available Haida M15 Filter Holder and an adapter ring for the filter holder.
- Drop-in magnetic solid neutral density filters for separately available Haida M15 Filter Holder
- 1.8, 3.0, and 4.5 neutral density filters can be used individually to darken the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 6-, 10-, or 15-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Nano coating provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Metal filter cases for storage and transport