This BON monitor is an 18.5″ broadcast monitor that can accept 3G SDI signal. It reproduces high quality picture with wide color range and smooth gradient.
Has two SDI input ports with 3G SDI support. Color temperatures are selectable and gamma correction are applied to reproduce precise colors & gradients.
Control via Network / Menu Setting Copy
Users can update firmware or control monitor via RS-422 or ethernet port. Menu setting can be copied to other monitors with USB stick.
Luminance range and color range are monitorable with Waveform/Vectorscope. Users can monitor exact levels of Y/Cb/Cr/R/G/B.
- Focus Assistance
- False Color
- Closed Caption (CEA-608/708)
- Time Code Display
- 8~16ch Audio Level Meter
- Exposure Range Check
- UMD/IMD Mode (supports TSL 4.0)
- AFD & V-CHIP(SDI Only)
- Various Markers
- R,G,B or Gray Only Display
- H/V Delay
- Pixel-to-Pixel View
- Zero/Under/Over Scan
- Freeze Frame
- R/G/B/W Internal Patterns
- Tally Display
- Monitor Controllable via Ethernet
- Menu Setting Transfer with USB
- SDI & CVBS PIP
- Color Calibration Software(Optional, Training Required)
- Rack & VESA Mount (Option)