BSM-153H is a 15″ super bright monitor supporting 3G SDI. It can be easily installed/uninstalled on a rack or a jib plate.
Super Bright Screen
1500cd/m² super bright screen allows users to watch the screen in strong sunlight without hood.
On-Screen/UMD Information Display
Large audio level meters, time code can be displayed at the top/bottom of screen, viewable in 1~2 meters(5 feet). Tally information is displayed under picture as an image.
Easy Mounting on Jimmy Jibs
Due to its lightweight & slim bezel, it can be easily mounted on jimmy jibs providing clear sight in jib operation.
- Focus Assistance
- Closed Caption (CEA-608/708)
- 8~16ch Audio Level Meter
- UMD/IMD Mode (supports TSL 4.0)
- Various Markers (Preset, Custom)
- H/V Delay
- Zero/Under/Over Scan
- R/G/B/W Internal Patterns
- Monitor Controllable via Ethernet
- Rack & VESA Mount (Option)
- Firmware Update with USB Memory
- False Color
- Time Code Display
- Exposure Range Check
- AFD & V-CHIP(SDI Only)
- R,G,B or Gray Only Display
- Pixel-to-Pixel View
- Freeze Frame
- Tally Display (UMD)
- Firmware Update via Ethernet