BEM-072 is a cost-effective 7″ on-camera monitor. It has color-calibrated screen with selectable color temperatures accepting SD through 3G SDI. A DV battery or V-Mount is attachable on the back and an optional tilting stand is selectable on purchase.
The screen is calibrated to reproduce precise colors offering selectable color temperatures such as 3200K, 5600K, 6500K, 9300K.
Signal Analysis Features
SDI Waveform/Vectorscope, R/G/B or Gray only modes, and audio level meters are included. Three function buttons in front are user-assignable. Markers and safety area are displayed as user selected in the menu to check the sides and edges of taken pictures.
Lightweight and Thinner Volume
It is easy to carry and install the monitor anywhere due to the thin frame and light weight.
- Zero/Under/Over Scan
- CEA-608/708 Closed Caption (SDI)
- Time Code ATC, DVITC (SDI)
- Waveform/Vectorscope (SDI)
- False Color (SDI)
- V-CHIP display (SDI)
- R/G/B Only Display (HDMI, SDI)
- Pixel to Pixel
- Picture in Picture (SDI<->HDMI)
- 3 Color TALLY Lamp
- H/V Delay (SDI)
- Various Markers (EBU, 4:3, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, etc)
- Up to 16ch Audio Level Meter
- Focus Assistance (SDI)
- Exposure Range Check (SDI)
- UMD Mode Display (SDI)
- Gray Only Display (SDI)
- Battery Level Indicator
- R,G,B, and White Internal Patterns Display (SDI)
* Some features such as Time Code included only in SDI standard, not in HDMI.