BSM-243N3G_E is a 24″ broadcast monitor that can accept 3G SDI signal. It reproduces high quality picture with wide color range and smooth gradient.
Has two SDI input ports with 3G SDI support. Color temperatures are selectable and gamma correction are applied to reproduce precise colors & gradients.
Control via Network / Menu Setting Copy
Users can update firmware or control monitor via RS-422 or ethernet port. Menu setting can be copied to other monitors with USB stick.
Waveform / Vectorscope
Luminance range and color range are monitorable with Waveform/Vectorscope. Users can monitor exact levels of Y/Cb/Cr/R/G/B.
- False Color
- Time Code Display
- Exposure Range Check
- AFD & V-CHIP(SDI Only)
- R,G,B or Gray Only Display
- Pixel-to-Pixel View
- Freeze Frame
- Tally Display
- Menu Setting Transfer with USB Memory
- Color Calibration Software(Optional, Training Required)
- Focus Assistance
- Closed Caption (CEA-608/708)
- 8~16ch Audio Level Meter
- UMD/IMD Mode (supports TSL 4.0)
- Various Markers
- H/V Delay
- Zero/Under/Over Scan
- R/G/B/W Internal Patterns
- Monitor Controllable via Ethernet
- SDI & CVBS PIP
- Rack & VESA Mount (Option)