Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica CVM-WM300TX provides a wireless lavalier microphone solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech to your Comica CVM-WM300 System. Locking connections on the transmitter eliminate unintended cable disconnects. If you have already purchased comica CVM-WM300(C) or CVM-WM300(D), then you can buy this single chargeable wireless lavalier transmitter to put together a new kit with two transmitters and one receiver.
Its 96 channels allow interference-free signal quality and easy setup thanks to auto-scan channel selection and automatic IR synchronization. The transmitter is powered via built-in 2000mAh rechargeable batteries, which provide up to eight hours of standby time and can be recharged via USB.
Two Transmitters with Lavalier Microphones
- The microphone’s locking 3.5mm plug screws into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By utilizing omnidirectional polar patterns, the lav mic offers 360° sound pickup, which is more forgiving to your subjects’ head movements. Fit the supplied windscreens on the lav mics to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- Each transmitter’s 3.5mm input can accept a line-level signal should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter’s line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
Powered via USB or Internal Rechargeable Batteries
- Maximum operating range of approximately 394′ line-of-sight or 263′ with obstruction
- Utilizes the UHF FM band in two groups—Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with auto-scan selection for interference-free operation
- Fast automatic sync via IR
- 16-level volume adjustment
- Selectable mic- or line-level input
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power buttons double as mute switches (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Metal body construction provides efficient shielding against EMI
What You Need to Note When You Use CVM-WM300TX (3.0.2/3.0.4version)
PLEASE NOTE THAT VERSION 3.0.4 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSION 1.0.
When using auto IR sync, please stay within one meter, otherwise, the signal may be too weak and the sync will not be successful. In the case of stereo/mono mode switch, please preset the mode before using to avoid the transient interference caused by switching during usage. The antenna will affect the working distance. The working distance will be affected by the surrounding environment. Please try to keep the environment open without interference during usage, and close the WIFI of the device itself. When using this product in a short distance, it is recommended to set RF strength at ‘LOW’ to reduce the power consumption. For smartphone shooting, customers must separately purchase a TRS-TRRS audio converting cable(It does not support the original recording system of some android systems, the third-party APP is recommended to be used in this case)