Comica LinkFlex AD1 XLR to 3.5mm Adapter
The Comica LinkFlex AD1 XLR adapter allows you to use your XLR microphone with a smartphone or DSLR camera for audio recording. It includes a step-less adjustment wheel for real-time audio monitoring. The CVM-AD1 includes a simple toggle switch to choose between smartphone and DSLR functions.
Real-time monitoring function
This adapter has a 3.5mm TRS jack for monitoring your audio signal. Monitoring your sound in real-time will help avoid clipping with proper adjustments of the gain level.
This adapter is powered by a CR2032 battery, which can provide up to 40 hours in standby mode.
Suitable for a variety of microphones
The COMICA LinkFlex AD1 is designed for dynamic microphones with 3-pin XLR connectivity. However, microphones which require phantom power such as condenser microphones are not compatible.
Convenient Belt Clip
Mount this device with the integrated belt clip for added mobility while capturing content.
Superior microphone preamplifier
COMICA LinkFlex AD1 adapter includes a high-quality, low-noise preamp to preserve the sound of your favorite microphones, with adjustable +10dB gain to dial in the optimum level.
- The product supports dynamic and battery-powered condenser microphones with 3-pin XLR Male connectivity.
- The product is compatible with IOS and Android systems. When used with newer iPhones that only use Lightning cables, the original audio cable adapter (3.5mm TRRS to Lightning) is necessary for compatibility.
- This adapter can be used for IOS system phones for native audio and video recording modes
- When used with Android devices, the native video app will not recognize this device- please use 3rd party video apps.
- Airplane mode is recommended to avoid any interference during usage
- This product does not provide phantom power.