The Comica Wireless Transmitter and Lav Mic for the CVM-WM200 System provides vloggers, mobile journalists, and content creators with a quality-sounding, easy-to-use, flexible UHF system that packs a set of sophisticated features into a cost-effective solution.
Built for the rough-and-tumble world of production, the lightweight, all-metal components include a bodypack transmitter with a lavalier mic that can be used with Comica’s two-channel receiver (available separately).
Simple to operate with minimal setup, the CVM-WM200TX lets you capture clear and natural speech for projects ranging from YouTube vlogs and wedding videos to corporate spots and interviews.
Flexible Operation for Clean Sound
- The bodypack transmitter uses a locking 3.5mm connection to secure the lavalier mic.
- The Auto Scan feature searches among 96 frequencies to find the cleanest available frequency for you, while the built-in infrared sync makes linking the transmitter and receiver a snap.
- Easy-to-understand menus and controls, along with backlit LCD displays, allow you to make quick adjustments under varying lighting conditions.
- A headphone output on the receiver enables real-time audio monitoring, especially useful if your camera lacks a headphone output.
- Power is supplied via AA batteries for up to 6 hours of battery life (Not Included)
- The system offers a maximum distance of up to 393’