The CVM-VS08 from Comica is a compact, shotgun microphone, that plugs directly into the headphone jack of a smartphone, or using the Apple Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter (available separately), into the Lightning port of an iOS device. It features a super-cardioid polar pattern, which concentrates the sound coming from the target source in front of the mic while reducing unwanted sounds from the back and sides. With its flexible mounting system, the microphone easily mounts on a wide range of mobile devices and is ideal for capturing high-quality speech and ambient sounds for interviews, podcasts, videos, and more.
The CVM-VS08 features a 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone jack on the rear, that allows you to plug headphones for monitoring audio while recording (app dependent) or conveniently listening to your videos without having to remove the mic.
- Compact, condenser microphone for smartphones, tablets, mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, and more)
- Super-cardioid shotgun design reduces unwanted sounds from the back and sides
- Plugs into the headphone jack of your device
- Also plugs into the Lightning port of your device – requires Apple Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter (not included)
- Rear headphone jack allows you to use headphones to monitor sound while recording or playback without removing the microphone
- No batteries required for operation
- When connected using the headphone jack instead of the Lightning port, Lightning clip adapter acts as a stabilizer to prevent mic rotation,
- Includes foam windscreen and synthetic fur windmuff
Comica Smartphone Microphone is used for:
- Vlogging – Shoot great video with excellent sound quality for your blog and turn it into a vlog.
- YouTube Videos – For new YouTubers looking to create better quality videos without investing hundreds or thousands of dollars in equipment.
- Home Videos – You can add this microphone to your smartphone and capture your children doing all kinds of things on video.
- Social Media – With Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms thriving on video these days, you never worry about the quality of the sound again.
- Podcasting – If you want to get into the world of podcasting, but you don’t have much money to spend,